Well, I had my appt today w/Dr. C... I think it went well. He started out telling me to go to Dr. P in Philly, and said "since it's so close..." I told him I didn't want to base my decision just on convenience, and he changed immediately, telling me to go check out Dr. Millis in Boston. Actually he said if I'm driving there, go to both and see what I think. He's sending a letter to Millis explaining what's going on. I didn't know, Dr. C has actually done the operation before with the guy who invented it (Ganz) while Ganz was here in the US, and he *could* do it, he just doesn't have the facility ("I'd need fellows and assistants and all kinds of extra people around.")
He was amused that I watched the surgery videos online. He said, "did they have green gloves on?" I said I didn't really notice (I went back and looked, they didn't seem to) and he said the video is Swiss if they're wearing green gloves. Yeah, basically I have to avoid impact type exercises... elliptical is low impact, but he said it'll still make me sore.
THR
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment